La Comunidad Laboral Líder en España. Inserta tu Currículum en Trabajando.es y apúntate a cientos de empleos
Tenerife Job Training S.L. - Otra Actividad
• To be fully aware of the preparation and service of all dishes on the hotel menus.
• To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements.
• To ensure food materials are stored correctly and rotated to meet company and legal requirements.
• To keep food wastage to a minimum.
• To maintain high standards of working practices in terms of personal appearance and safe and hygienic working practices.
• To practice the correct and safe use and care of all items of equipment.
• To report all damage, hazards and wear and tear occurring within your areas of work.
• To assist with the ordering of food materials as required following company procedures.
• To be fully aware of and strictly observe Food Safety regulations and requirements.
• To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations
• Respect for hygiene and equipment
• Respect for the instruction given by management
• Willingness to work hard
• Food preparation tasks (mincing, garnishes, etc)
• Hot and cold cooking tasks (simple cooking, seasoning, etc)
• Cleaning and tidying the area allocated to him or her
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment
• Complete command of culinary basics
• Active listening skills: implementing the advice offered
• Paying attention to detail and quality: respecting the instructions given
• Team spirit
• Organize the working spaces in a rational way, assure the efficiency and cleanliness state of tools and equipments, follow the rules about safety and hygiene.
• Use the working techniques and tools to prepare and serve food;
• Foreign languages - Knowledge of the main structure and content of the foreign languages including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar;
Tasks of the trainee:
• Follow sanitation guidelines
• Adhere to safety procedures
• Pitch in and work as part of a team
• Handle equipment, appliances, small wares, supplies, and tools
• Perform operating procedures
• Prepare and cook food items
• Communicate effectively with co-workers and managers
Accommodation, meals and pocket money included in the internship offer.
Kitchen Intern (Otras Especialidades)
Todas (Comunidad Autónoma Todas)
|Experiencia Laboral||No es necesaria|
|Estudios mínimos||Educación Secundaria Obligatoria|
|Requisitos mínimos||You should be a student.|
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato laboral en prácticas|
|Duración||3 - 9 months|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|
|Salario comentarios (comisiones/incentivos)||150€|
© Copyright 2006 - 2017 Empleo Trabajando.com España. Todos los derechos reservadosRed Trabajando | Condiciones Generales de Uso del Portal para Empresas | Trabajando.es